If you are based in Zambia cash, cheque and transfers are accepted into our Zambian bank account. For details on these email us here.
If you are based elsewhere in the world all international payments accepted through our Just Giving page. Please, don’t forget to indicate your name and the amount paid.
Thank you for your vital support to conservation in Zambia and helping to save these amazing creatures.
Support GRI by becoming an Elephant Foster Parent for just $1000 per month!
Foster an elephant! Your business can foster an elephant at the GRI – Elephant Orphanage Project (EOP), Zambia
At Game Rangers International we are providing sanctuary to 18 defenseless, abandoned elephants. Many of these vulnerable youngsters have been orphaned because their mother and family have been killed as a result of brutal ivory poaching. We need YOUR help to be able to give these elephants a second chance at life with their new family within the GRI – Elephant Orphanage Project. For more detailed information please see www.gamerangersinternational.org
None of this would be possible without your help! Caring for an elephant calf is expensive,
and a long-term commitment. The young elephants only start to reintegrate with wild
herds at the age of 10 years or older. Until this time the EOP trained elephant keepers are
the orphans’ only family and have a very special bond with these amazing animals.
For a minimum donation of USD$1,000 per month (1 year minimum) you can become the exclusive foster parent of one of the orphans. You will receive:
• A large display Foster Parent Certificate for your office with the profile and photos of your orphan’s story including your brand;
• Quarterly updates and photos highlighting events in the progress of your orphans’ development;
• Access to your orphans unique story, photo’s and updates for your own PR and marketing purposes
• Promotion of your brand alongside your orphan on all GRI publications: website, newsletters, articles and social media;
• Advertising space at the Lilayi Elephant Nursery;
• “Behind the scenes” Tour of the Lilayi Elephant Nursery for up to 6 people;
• A highly collectable, limited edition David Shepherd water-colour print;
Please contact email@example.com